These terms and conditions apply to the Share TriNet Rewards Program ("Program") of TriNet HR Corporation (“TriNet”). By referring new business to TriNet, the referring customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. This program is administered by NextBee, Inc. (“NextBee”). The use of the Program is governed by NextBee’s terms and conditions in addition to the terms and conditions set forth below:
You do not need to be a TriNet employee to be eligible to participate in the Program. In fact, TriNet appreciates it very much when the worksite employees of TriNet clients, friends, and associates refer new business.
Participants agree to abide by these rules and by the decisions of TriNet, which are final, binding and non-appealable, on all matters. These terms and conditions of the referral program are independent of any other relationship between you and TriNet. Each party will indemnify the other party for any third party claims related to the referral program.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TriNet reserves the right to change or cancel the program at any time, at its sole discretion.
REWARDS FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS
Various reward point values will be allocated to the registered user based on specific actions to secure qualified referrals:
|Sign up for referral program||25|
|Referral lead submission||10|
|Social media share||5|
|Qualified referral (5-24 WSE)||500|
|Qualified referral (25-49 WSE)||600|
|Qualified referral (50+ WSE)||750|
1 point is worth $0.05 toward an electronic gift card. A participant will need a minimum of 500 points to get an electronic gift card. 500 points = $25 gift card.
Rewards are subject to verification. TriNet may withhold a reward for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction TriNet deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these terms and conditions, or believes will impose liability on TriNet, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All TriNet’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a qualified referral or reward is valid.
Rewards earned through the Share TriNet Rewards Program are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer’s company account for any reason, any unredeemed rewards accumulated by referrer are forfeited.
Additionally, a referral cash bonus will be paid to the registered user if a qualified referral becomes a TriNet client. The bonus amount is based on the number of WSEs paid on the first payroll with TriNet. TriNet referral bonuses are processed 60 days after the new client’s initial payroll.
|Referred Company Size (# of employees paid)||1-9||10-19||20-49||50-99||100+|
|Referral Cash Bonus||$250||$500||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED REFERRAL
The purpose of this program is to bring on new TriNet clients through referrals. A referral is considered qualified once a first meeting with a TriNet sales representative has been completed. Please allow 14 business days for the status of a submitted referral to be updated and points distributed to your Share TriNet account.
Several characteristics make a good referral. Here are the recommended criteria for any submission:
- What makes good referral? In terms of the position of the contact person and the size of, and industry of the referral, the following specifications would be ideal. But please do not let this hold you back from making a submission. Marketing will vet each referral with Sales to ensure we bring on as many quality new clients as we can.
- Ideal industries: technology, professional services, biotech & life sciences, consulting services, not-for- profit and education companies, financial services (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, family offices, registered investment advisors), banks, manufacturing, construction, retail, hospitality and skilled trades.
- Company Size: 1-500 employees
- High Level contact: C-level, Owner, President, Founder, Director, Controller, etc.
- The referral should be a brand new record within our contact management system, SalesForce.com. If the referral is an existing record in SalesForce.com, it must be inactive for 45 days or more in order to be considered for the referral program.
- Every referral submission is verified. For example, if the contact person is a duplicate for the same company, the referral will not qualify for this referral program. If you refer a different contact at a company that has already been referred, the referral may or may not qualify, depending on the particular circumstances.
- The referral must be someone you know. In other words, when we call and/or email them, we’ll mention your name or copy you on the email. If the referral does not know you personally, your referral will not qualify and you will not be eligible for rewards points.
Referrals of companies working in a profession for which TriNet does not provide service do not count as qualified referrals.
TriNet has the right to set an annual limit, in its sole discretion, on the number of Qualified Referrals earned by a single referrer.
TriNet has the right to set a limit to the number of points earned weekly per referrer through social media and email sharing.
If a referral is submitted for a company where the participant is an employee or owner or if a referral is submitted for a company that is already a TriNet customer, the referral will not qualify as a referral for the Share TriNet Program.
The individual who was issued a Share TriNet link by TriNet will be considered to be the "Registered User" for all Qualified Referrals made using that Share TriNet link. A Registered User may share a Share TriNet link to referred customers by email subject to applicable law, including, but not limited to the CAN SPAM Act. Use of spam or purchased or harvested consumer lists is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the Registered User's referral account, the forfeiture of any accrued points or payments and the deactivation of Share TriNet Links.
- TriNet reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the program. For example, TriNet corporate employees who are vice president and above or who are quota-carrying TriNet sales representatives are ineligible.
- TriNet has complete discretion as to who it will do business with and on what terms including, without limitation, whether to accept a referral as a customer. TriNet is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed referrals.
- All participants in any other TriNet referral program relating to TriNet products and services are ineligible to participate in TriNet’s Share TriNet Rewards Program.
- All electronic gift cards must be redeemed by the expiration date set forth on the gift certificate. The electronic gift cards’ expiration date will be sent to you, along with the card number and link to register the card. You shall not transfer or assign any program awards to any third-party, and their resale is prohibited. Electronic gift cards may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. TriNet is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused electronic gift cards, cards or codes. Risk of loss passes upon electronic transmission of the gift certificate to the recipient. Electronic gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Users may not participate in the Share TriNet Rewards Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TriNet may at any time, without prior notice, terminate or modify the Share TriNet Rewards Program and/or these terms and conditions. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for this program, the eligibility of rewards, or terms and conditions of the program will be resolved by TriNet in its sole discretion. TriNet reserves the right to void referrals and gift certificate credits earned if it suspects that the referrals or gift certificate credits were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates applicable law or these terms or in a manner otherwise not intended by TriNet.
Electronic gift cards redeemed under the program are subject to applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Recipients of referral rewards are responsible for all tax liabilities, if any, on their rewards. Upon TriNet's determination that you should receive a cash referral bonus, TriNet will contact you to request a completed IRS Form W-9. Your W-9 must be submitted and received by TriNet, or your referral bonus will be held. As an alternative, you may choose to donate your referral reward to any one of several participating charities or you may choose to have your referral reward applied as a credit to your company's TriNet invoice (if your company is a current TriNet client). To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TriNet reserves the right to rescind or donate your referral reward to any charity of its choosing if no response is received within 180 days from when TriNet contacted you for your W-9 and referral payment preference. Referral payments to TriNet corporate employees will be subject to tax withholding requirements, so no W-9 will be required. TriNet will report earnings under this program to the extent required by applicable law. All gift cards and reward bonuses earned through this program may be subject to taxation and will be reflected on the Form W-2 if TriNet is the individual’s W-2 employer.
You may view your Share TriNet account activity online at TriNet.com/referrals. When you visit this website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. For information about your Share TriNet account, contact the support team at email@example.com.
The Share TriNet Rewards Program is brought to you by TriNet. By signing up in the Share TriNet Rewards Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from TriNet.
TriNet, the TriNet logo, TriNet.com, and other logos and taglines of Share TriNet are the intellectual property of TriNet, licensed to TriNet and others under controlled conditions. All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this website, unless otherwise noted, are the property of TriNet.
The relationship of TriNet and NextBee shall be that of independent contractors and not of employment, partnership or joint venture. Neither entity shall have any right or authority to bind the other or to assume or create any obligation or responsibility expressed or implied on behalf of the other or in the name of the other entity.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Share TriNet account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The laws of the State of Delaware, except for its without regard to its choice of law provisions, will govern the Share TriNet Rewards Program and its terms and conditions,. Any causes of action arising out of or connected with your use of the Program or its terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively by arbitration in the city of the TriNet office closest to the home of the Registered User in accordance with rules and processes of either the American Arbitration Association or Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc.
In no event shall TriNet be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the program pursuant thereto; (ii) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials. In no event shall the aggregate liability of TriNet (whether in contract, warranty, tort, strict liability, or other theory), arising out of or relating to the site or any site-related materials.